In 2022, VOCSens exhibited for the first time at embedded world. We showcased our new EnviCam-30 multi-gas microsensor. The market is currently using gas sensors for indoor air quality to measure VOCs and CO2 sensors. It is using different technologies like MOx, electrochemical cells and infrared.
Going over the challenges and the requirements that hardware engineers are having with the current gas sensors. We came to the following improvements for the IAQ market:
- lower power consumption
- more selectivity to measure different gases with less cross sensitivity
- smaller size for better integration
- better calibration and monitoring of the sensor
- and all at the right cost
VOCSens is addressing all these items in one solution:
- better selectivity because of our multipixel technology using different nanotech-based sensing materials for every gas
- better power consumption and smaller size due to our integrated semiconductor process
- self-calibration is done via our algorithm
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discover more about the possibilities of EnviCam-30.